Have you ever craved something sweet and indulgent but didn’t want to leave your house? Well, don’t worry fear because this donut tresse recipe will satisfy your cravings without having to step outside. This mouth-watering recipe is perfect for anyone who loves donuts and wants to try something new. The donut tresse is a twisted pastry that is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside with a delicious filling that oozes out with every bite. This recipe is perfect for breakfast, brunch, or even as a dessert. So if you’re ready to indulge in something sweet and delicious then grab your apron and let’s get baking!
• 3 cups of flour
• ½ teaspoon of salt
• 2 tablespoons of butter
• 7 grams of baker’s yeast
• ½ tablespoon cinnamon powder
• 5 tablespoons of sugar
• 1 cup of milk
• Oil for frying
• 1 egg
- Put yeast in a bowl, dilute it with lukewarm water, add cake flour, and mix well. If possible, use a robot or bread maker to make the dough.
- Add milk and 2 tablespoons of sugar and an egg. Then add salt. Work the dough for 3 minutes. it should be smooth. Next, add the softened butter to give the dough a glossy finish.
- Round and wrap in plastic wrap and ferment for 1 hour.
- The volume of the dough is doubled, we have the same size dough, a ball is formed and we get the desired shape (here the braid).
- Arrange on a baking sheet lined with a cooking sheet and ferment for at least 30 minutes. Donuts are hearty and can be fried
- On each side fry for 3 minutes, drain, and sprinkle with a mixture of cinnamon and sugar (3 tbsp and 1/2 tbsp cinnamon powder) or top with icing.